WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER Job Opening
PCS Technologies, a leading Wireless Broadband Solutions Integrator, is seeking a Wireless Network Engineer in St Paul, MN to join our Engineering and Technical Support team to successfully implement wireless / data network solutions throughout the United States.
The Wireless Engineer will be required to work with and master wireless and networking products from multiple vendors. This position is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of critical network infrastructure components, such as radio base stations, microwave links, Fiberoptics, transport equipment and DC Power Plants. The work includes the installation of new site infrastructures as well as the upgrading of Networks to the latest technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Wireless Network design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Extra consideration will be given to proven knowledge and/or working experience in any Wireless Broadband Fixed Technologies such as WiMAX, TD-LTE, Microwave Backhaul, OFDMA, TDMA, and others.
- Advanced Routing and Switching experience desired.
- Experience with packet captures analysis and reporting.
- Fluency installing, administering and troubleshooting Windows / Linux / Virtual OS server environments and Network monitoring applications is highly desired.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with coworkers, vendors and customers.
- CCNA/CCNP, CWNA/CWNE, Linux+ or other relevant Certifications are highly desired.
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Must have valid and active U.S. Issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass employee background check.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the year throughout the US.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled.
Qualifying candidate Available benefits for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Very Competitive Salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Cell-phone stipends
- Paid time off, including holidays
Those interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.